The ExG Sensor can measure 1 or 2 channels of bipolar ExG for measuring EEG for brain activity, sEMG for muscle tension, ECG for heart rate or EOG for eye movement. The ExG Sensor is provided with easy snap-on connectors for using various types of electrodes. NeXus sensors are supplied with shielded cables and brushed aluminum medical grade ODU connectors. This reduces noise and artifacts through movement. Measuring electrophysiological signals always requires a ground.
The ExG Sensor for NeXus offers:
- 1 or 2 channels of bipolar EEG, EMG, ECG or EOG for both biofeedback and neurofeedback
- Combine 2 ExG Sensors for measuring up to 4 channels of EEG or EMG
- Snap-on or DIN touch proof leads for various types of electrodes
- Shielded cables for a minimum of noise and movement-artifacts
- Available in lengths up to 3 meters